BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

What I've been waiting for.......

Ya'll will never believe who the new host is of BREATHE TO THINK IS?? It is me Phatgurllove, I, Moi!! I am so excited about it. I was offered the position and I graciously accepted it. I am ready for this. I feel like I am a great fit for this. This is a dream realized for me. I will be the Featured Artist on September 24th and I will also be co-hosting along side Black Diamond. (Another Artist) I am so thankful for all of these blessings that are just falling from the sky. It looks like I need to send some praises up real quick. I received my 3rd draft for my logo and I must say that it is awesome! I can't wait for you guys to see it. I plan on revealing it really soon. The first hosting event will occur on October 1st in our new location. It's a poetry contest going on to sign up and register please view the sign up form, complete it and email it back to me. The form is located here. My email address is phatgurllove@gmail.com. The Phatgurllove Radio Show will air Wednesday night at 11pm. I will post the call in numbers soon and hopefully you'll tune in to listen. I would like to say, you can achieve your goals, no matter how long it takes. Just make sure you make time for you and what you strive to do because life is too short and there really is a such thing as second chances, and thirds, and fourths...etc. I love you guys. ( Like Jesus...lol) So continue to stop by and leave comments if their are any or just say hello. I will provide more details on tomorrow about the poetry contest. To all of my new subscribers THANK YOU. To those that have decided to follow me...continue to come along for the ride. I can use the company. Wanna win $500?? Enter the contest.

2 comments:

Kathleen Nicole said...

Congratulations Pebbles. What a great opportunity! It seems as if you took one step and creativity and opportunity have rushed towards you with wide open doors. Beautiful!

Phat Gurl Love said...

Thanks Kat! I feel the exact same way!